We've been loving this warm weather lately! I even got my first sunburn of the year after one afternoon at the park. Last week, we spent a couple days in Duchesne for Spring Break. My grandpa, uncle, and two cousins had a joint birthday party and we had a ton of fun out in the beautiful weather with all of our family.
The girls.
It always gets a little crazy when all my family gets together...
Poor Andrew, I didn't get a single picture of him that afternoon. He was probably too busy running after all my cousins to stop for pictures. The kids were so sad to leave... fortunately for them, Andrew and Liv got to spend the following weekend with Ben's parents. We missed them like crazy but they loved getting some good quality grandparent time. I'm pretty sure they think Duchesne is paradise.


3 comments:
What a fun time. Your family looks like a blast!
That's because Duchesne IS paradise! :)
Post a Comment