We had a fun filled Easter weekend this year. On Saturday, I decided to use some of the ideas I've seen on pinterest and make an Easter themed picnic for the kids. It didn't turn out quite as cute as the ones on pinterest, but the kids were excited anyway.
We then dyed a few Easter eggs in the backyard.
On Sunday the kids woke up to a scavenger hunt from the Easter bunny that led them to their prizes and to eggs and candy all over the yard. Livy was over the moon excited about that, which was quite rare because she doesn't squeal with delight very often! She kept yelling, "That tricky rabbit!"
We went to church and had some fun lessons about Easter and ended the day flying kites and having a purple Easter bath.










2 comments:
I am so happy you added new posts to your blog. I love all the new pics which I know I say all the time. LOL
Fun Easter!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. The pic of Millie asleep in the bike is too cute. And who would have thought to have a purple bath??!! lol
Post a Comment