9/2/12

Happy Birthday Liv!

 Olivia turned FOUR on August 17th! I had envisioned several different big grand plans for her birthday but couldn't come up with something I really wanted to do. Finally I just asked her... hmmm maybe should have thought of that before... and she said she wanted to go swimming. So, big elaborate party out the door, swimming it is. I am so happy she decided to do that instead. Far less work for me and she had a ton of fun.









The next day was her actual birthday and she woke up to four roses from daddy and a room full of balloons. She was thrilled! We packed up our stuff and headed to Duchesne for cake and icecream at Nana's house. I made her a fancy strawberry cake, which ended up being really nasty. So on our way out of Logan, I caved and bought her a store-bought cake. They even wrote her name on it.






 It's funny how I always plan big fancy parties but when it really comes down to it, just a cake and some extra special attention is all it takes to make a four year old happy. We love you Livy!

1 comments:

Holly said...

She is getting so Big! Thanks for the invite, i'm glad we can keep in touch this way! ; )