Andrew graduated Kindergarten and Liv graduated preschool last month! Liv's preschool had a few days of fun stuff planned the week before and I went along for some of it. These pictures were taken at the park with some of her friends... Kamden, Keeley, and Chandler.
Andrew's school also had a field day and class party that I went to help out with.
These pictures are from his graduation. This is his teacher Mrs. Johnson, pregnant with twin boys!
This pic is blurry but I love the look on his face throwing his cap up.
Goofing off with some of his friends... Lydia, Stella, Katelyn, Mackaiah, and Evan. I'm going to miss going in and helping out at his school with all these funny kids. Hopefully we will see most of them next year.
Andrew and Mrs. Harris, the teacher's aide. As we walked out of the school after graduation, Andrew was really quiet and looked sad. He said he was going to miss his friends and teachers. I have LOVED his school and can't wait for Liv to go next year with him.


0 comments:
Post a Comment