We spent Thanksgiving in Duchesne with my family this year. We got up early Thanksgiving day to make pies and other goodies. Pumpkin, apple, and pecan with Ben's homemade pie crusts. Delish. Unfortunately everyone at my grandma's house was sick that weekend. It hit Olivia the worst on Thanksgiving day and she had a temperature of 105 degrees! The poor girl barely ate anything and laid on the couch all day. Here are a few pics from that day...
After dinner, all the girls got together for a nail painting party. Fun times.
Poor Liv got her toenails painted as she laid on me sick.
The next day, Millie and Opa got some serious coloring in. Poor Opa couldn't do anything without asking permission from Miss Boss first.
After chocolates, we went shooting in Indian Canyon. I decided shooting is a lot more fun when you are trying to hit a target. :) Usually I just go and shoot into the abyss and call it good. But I got pretty good shooting little cans of pork and beans. Fun times.



























0 comments:
Post a Comment