The kids finished up school at Chubbuck Elementary at the end of May. They loved their teachers and school, but we are moving them to a Charter School next year, so their goodbyes were a little bittersweet.
The first few weeks of summer, we spent as much time outside as possible. We planted our garden: tomatoes, squash, peas, beans, corn, peppers. We go to lunch at the park often and eat lots of popsicles. I have been trying to teach Andrew how to use my camera and he loves that.
These two pictures are ones that Andrew took. Not bad for an 8 year old! He made me look better than I do in real life.












2 comments:
Your comment was not true. You really are as beautiful as the picture Andrew took!
I love to hear how things are going in Chubbuck. I wish we lived closer! Andrew is getting really good with your camera!!
Post a Comment