9/25/15

First day of school

Andrew and Olivia started school at the end of August. They are going to a new charter school this year. We are all thrilled over it. They will have regular Spanish, Art, Music, Science, and PE classes. It's very similar to the charter school they went to in Logan. I was a little sad to see them go, but it's amazing how much I can get done with them gone half the day!





Millie also started preschool the first week of September. She is going to a woman that teaches out of her home just down the road. She's very excited to finally be going to school too! Can't believe all three of my kiddos are leaving me already. Good thing I'm having another baby to keep me busy.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you keep this going. I love to see all the pictures.

Trent and Melanie said...

OH my goodness!! The picture of Amelia at the end is soooo cute!! I love seeing all the pictures! I hope they love school. :)