7/17/16

Grandpa's 75th Birthday

It was my grandpa's 75th birthday this year and we decided to celebrate big with a surprise party. We invited all of our family and friends and had a dinner, music, and fun at the high school in Duchesne. I think he was happy, though he tried to make a run for it when he saw the party was for him. All of his siblings came and many of his friends. It was a great night.

My grandpa's brother Mike meeting Ruby.

My grandparents with their sister in law and her kids.

All of my grandpa's favorites... Werthers, black licorice, popcorn.


We had a big 75 collage full of pictures of him growing up.

A band played some of his favorites. We also played a game of Who knows Clint best??

His birthday cake... coconut, of course.



My grandpa and his two brothers

Easton hanging out in the kid corner we made especially for my grandpa. He loves trains!


Proof I was present. :)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that last picture of you. It is cute.