I have been slacking big time when it comes to blogging lately. We have had a lot of changes the past couple weeks. First off, we moved to Duchesne for the summer. Ben looked for a job in Logan for a month and couldn't find anything worthwhile but he got a summer job offer here so we packed up our clothes, some toys, and my crafts and here we are. It has been QUITE the adjustment for all of us. Andrew and Olivia love it here but they also think it is vacation time so they don't want to listen to a thing I say. It has been sooo frustrating at times!
The first week we were here, my mom showed me some wild kittens in her yard. So I took on the summer project of catching and taming them so we can give them away. They are making some good progress already and don't hiss at me anymore. Yay! They are sweet as can be and come running for me when I meow at them. Anyone want a kitten??
This kitten is my favorite. Her name is Faith because she is the most trusting of the group.
I haven't come up with names for the other kittens yet. The white one is really feisty when it comes to eating. She is always the first to come running when I bring food and gets mad at the other kittens when they push her over.
They like to group up together and nap. So cute.


4 comments:
You named the cat??? Don't you know that if you name them it is harder to give them away because your attached? Your doing great with them. I would help, but your doing so well that I don't want to interupt the process. :) lol just kidding. The kids love them!!! Good luck explaining to them whats happeneing when your giving them away. ;)
Those are such cute kittens! Way to go on training them! But can I say.... we really miss you! the neighborhood feels empty without you guys outside! Anyway, I really do hope you're having a good time!
Hey! Thanks for the invite to your post, its so cute and those kittens are adorable too, i'm glad you've found something to keep you busy over there, aren't you coming back sometime soon for a few days??? We miss you
Cute kitties! Makes me miss home. :) We always had a cat growing up, but since we've been married and in apartments, the pet-gig has been at a stand still. Good luck finding them all homes!
Post a Comment