5/27/10

Kisses

Sometimes it can be quite the chore to get a kiss out of Olivia. The other day I was trying so hard to get a picture of her kissing Ben. This was the result...

So close but a little distracted. I love Ben's face!

She turned her head so cute to try and give him a kiss without bumping noses. Ben was laughing too hard at that point.

I love how she is watching his reaction...

Finally we resorted to bribery. A kiss for a cheese stick...What's it gonna to be?

Hmm somehow she got the cheese stick without paying the toll.

FINALLY! A cute picture of Olivia kissing her dad!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

VERY CUTE!!! Olivia's hair has grown since I last saw her.

Trent and Melanie said...

I love it! Pictures like that are priceless!

Kara said...

:) Kisses from your girl are so worth the work it takes to get them! :)

Mary said...

SO cute!!