We went to Duchesne last weekend for my friend's temple sealing. Ben took the kids for tractor rides while we were there.Olivia wanted to ride so bad that she followed Ben everywhere until he took her.
She was excited until Ben turned the thing on and then I had to listen to her scream over the loud engine for the entire ride.
As scared as she was, she threw an even bigger fit when Ben left again to take Andrew for a ride. Imagine that...
Ben told Andrew to drive it and he started screaming frantically, "I don't know how to do!!" He got the hang of it pretty quick though.
Daddy and daughter finally reunited! So sweet. As you can probably tell, Olivia has Ben wrapped around her finger. :)
Me and Liv chilling on the porch.
Ben playing with the kids.
We taught Ben's mom to take a picture with my camera. This first one was a little blurry but Ben's face was just too funny so I had to post it. He was almost crying while watching his mother try to take a picture. Haha.
5/6/10
duchesne
Posted by Megan at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Don't you love when your kids cry for something, then cry when they get it, then cry when it's over and someone else's turn? I think that's my favorite part of motherhood (eye roll) :). Silly. I LOVE the pictures. The only of Ben and Olivia is precious and the HAIR picture is pretty great too!
Post a Comment