5/27/10

preschool graduation

Andrew's preschool graduation was today. He has had so much fun. I think he will really miss it, hopefully I can find some fun things to do this summer to keep him busy.

Here he is with most of his class. It was hard to get a good picture in such a tiny room. His favorite friends were the cute girl right next to him, Lauren and the boy in the back with a blue shirt and big smile, James. He talks about them non-stop!

He kept looking at Ben and I and smiling really big. He was so proud!

Singing apples and bananas in Spanish.

Here he is getting his diploma from his teachers.

Showing Ben the book he worked on all semester.

Here is Andrew and his teacher. He loves her!

Posing with his cute book.

I got a couple pictures of Olivia playing outside. She made friends with this little donkey in the backyard. She kept climbing on him and bouncing. Too funny.

I am so proud of Andrew! When we first started preschool, I wondered if it was a huge mistake because he was so wild! His willingness to listen, take directions, and try new things has improved greatly. He has loved having his own school to go to, just like his dad. Good Job Andrew!

3 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

so cute! I bet he loved preschool. Looks like so much fun

Jamie said...

Those pictures are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Tell Andrew I am so proud of him.

Trent and Melanie said...

I am so proud!!! I can't believe he graduated from preschool! Where has the time gone? Give him a hug and tell him Aunt Mel says congratulations and I love him!