We are loving the snow so far! Of course, it's only the first two days of it. I am sure we will be singing a different tune in a month or two. Ben and Andrew just had to get out and fight in it... Boys...It looked like Ben was winning until Andrew pulled out his combat moves behind the garbage can.
I especially love this one. Risking life and limb on all fours. :)
After that the tables started to turn. I think Andrew won in the end.
Olivia spent most of that time running from them or screaming because snow touched her face. Girls... So I made Ben and Andrew chill for a minute and do something Olivia would love. She has been obsessed with Frosty the Snowman the past week. After they built this, she kept telling me, "I love it! I love it mom!" Andrew says Frosty needs a hat so he can come to life.
11/23/10
Snow Fight!
Posted by Megan at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
it is a very impressive snowman. Glad you're loving the snow. We haven't ventured out in it yet, I'm pretty sure the snow suit will be a fight :).
I love the new pics. We hardly have any snow at all. I laughed when I read the comment about Elmo being Olivia's best friend.
SOOOOO fun!!! I miss my little kids when I see things like this. YOu are such an adorable family and such awesome parents!!!
Post a Comment