I was so sad that the weather happened to be absolutely miserable for Halloween! We only went down two streets and called it quits because of the rain and we still have tons of our own candy left because hardly anyone came. :( Oh well, the kids still had a ton of fun and looked adorable.
Ben and I decided to join in on the festivities and dress up a little this year. I was a pumpkin and Ben was uhh... Indian Jones in a suit? Haha. Or maybe he was his grandpa George considering the entire ensemble was his.
See any mixed messages at this door? Ben just had to take a picture.
Olivia was so excited about getting candy. She refused to let me help her carry the basket.
We came home and had warm creamy corn chowder in pumpkin bread bowls... mmm.
Happy Halloween!
11/1/10
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Megan at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was such a fun weekend spending Halloween with all of you. These pictures are really cute.
Your costumes are ADORABLE! Where in the world did you get the Frankenstein idea? (and this was the first year I dressed up for a long time too!)
And if you have bread bowl soup again next year, I'm coming to your house! :)
The weather really was pretty crappy. Glad your kids had fun anyway. Miles still doesn't get the concept so we decided to skip the whole thing and stay in doors. I didn't feel like taking a little boy in his "normal" clothes around and begging for candy in the rain :).
Post a Comment