10/23/10

Saying Goodbye to Fall

We have been trying to soak in as much outdoor time as possible before it turns FRIGID for winter. Here are a few pictures of our excursions the past week or two.

I love fall sunsets! And now that I know how to use my camera, I can take pictures that at least slightly resemble the real thing. :)

Olivia is ready for winter. She loves wearing her mittens and hat.

We found a praying mantis while I was mowing my lawn for the last time (and also the first time actually) this year! Andrew could barely keep his hands off it.

I love this little park in Logan. We didn't get to take much advantage of all the fun parks this year because we were in Duchesne. Why is it that Olivia will smile for me perfect when it's just a random family picture but when we actually get dressed up and ready for good ones, she screams her head off?!

It was homecoming last week so we drove into town to watch Jen's boyfriend Rick play bagpipes. (He is the one closest to me with the green skirt... uhh I mean kilt) I pretty much ran down the road to get one decent picture of him. No small feat for a pregnant woman!

0 comments: