Despite the fact that I have been totally lame about blogging the past month, we have done some fun things here in Logan.We have been enjoying the warm weather by playing outside...
We carved a pumpkin. Olivia was scared to death of it at first and would cover her eyes when she got close to it. (Andrew refused to let me take a decent picture of him without the guts in front of his face)
We had an amazing turkey dinner to get started on the Fall season.
We went to first dam and fed the ducks.
We have been working on Andrew's Halloween costume. Can you guess what he decided to be?
We were kind of potty training... (yes I know that in order to really get her really potty trained we will have to move past "kind of")
These pictures are from last month but Ben took Andrew fishing. He didn't catch anything but he found a water snake(which actually ended up biting him). Olivia just scared the fish away by throwing rocks in the water for them. That picture of Olivia reminds me of when we lived on the island and I used to take Andrew down to the park to throw rocks. Time flies! I can hardly believe we are about to have three children!
10/10/10
playing catch up
Posted by Megan at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment