9/29/10

Belly Buds

These Belly Buds are quite possibly one of the dumbest new products for expectant mothers I have seen. I dare you to try and beat it! I am going to do a little research and see if I can find the 10 most useless baby products (if I can narrow the list down to just ten that is!)... post forthcoming.


I think the pessimistic pregnancy attitude is kicking in early this time for me...

3 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

wow, seriously? That product is taking it a step too far. Let me know what you find, I love to see the useless products people actually spend money on :)

Sarah said...

Someone somewhere probably has a post that says, "I have found the COOLEST thing ever, I'm gonna buy it for my next baby" :).
I, however, agree with you. Though I do like how "hip" the advertisement looks.

Kara said...

I'll see your 10, and raise you 20. People have way too much time on their hands. :)