8/31/10

Surprise!

We are having another baby! I am really bad at making announcements so don't feel bad if you are just finding out. We just went in for our 20 week ultrasound today and it's a....

SURPRISE! Since we already have a boy and a girl and all the baby supplies we need, we decided to not find out this time. Today at the ultrasound I almost told the doctor to just tell us, but I stayed strong thinking that Ben would object. After we left the office, Ben said, "I half hoped you would just tell the doctor to show us." Ah-ha! Good thing neither of us said anything or we would have broke! The baby looked great and was VERY active. We are looking forward to finding out the gender in January, until then... any name suggestions?

5 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

YAY!! I wish we could have done surprise like you, I guess we'll have to wait a few more babies. I can't wait to find out in January!

Sarah said...

Oh that's killer! I don't have the nerves for surprises. I'm excited for you - can't wait til January...wait yes I can cause then my baby will be TWO!

Jamie said...

BrookLyn for a girl and right now I am blank for a boy name.

Mary said...

Congrats!! I wanted a surprise this time... but I just couldn't do it! I think that would be so exciting!

Morley Fam said...

Congratulations! Thats awesome!