8/23/10

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Olivia turned two on August 17th! I can't believe how fast time flies. I want to jump for joy and cry all at the same time. Mostly cry though. :) She had such a good day.
Here she is posing with the flowers her daddy bought her and the balloons she got from grandma. I was quite surprised to see a two year old love roses so much. She wouldn't let me touch them. She kept crying, "My fowers!"

This year I made her an Elmo coconut cake. Of course she loved it.

All her presents! She was totally spoiled this year.

Her baby doll and stroller from mom and dad was a definite highlight. She also got tons of clothes, a stuffed animal, blocks and stacking cups, a new dress, shoes, books, a doctor set, and dress up jewelry. She loved it all.

Andrew just couldn't handle how slow she was going and had to take matters into his own hands several times.

She helped sing happy birthday to herself this year and kept saying, "My party! My birf-day! My Elmo cake!" Happy Birthday to my sweet little baby! I love you so much!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the pictures especially the one with her and her roses. She really is a girly girl. I miss you guys already!!