Yes we have THREE birthdays in August just for our little family of four. Since mine is last and I am now old and boring... it often gets overlooked. But this year I got THREE desserts just for my one birthday. Ben's parents made me brownies the last night we were with them in Duchesne, then my family made me a cake the last day I was with them, and then Ben made me a cake on my actual birthday in Logan. It was nuts! I am soooo ready to take a long break from cake. Thanks though to everyone that made me such delicious desserts!
I was spoiled this year and got money, which I used to go out to eat at my favorite restaurant in Logan, Le Nonne. I am still salivating over my four cheese gnocchi and Ben's crab ravioli. Heaven! My aunt gave me a ticket to see Lion King at Capitol Theater, which was absolutely AMAZING. My sweet cousin took me out for breakfast and my in-laws bought me a new shirt. My favorite gift of all was from my sweet hubby though. He bought me photography lessons! Yay! I am so excited to finally learn how to use all the features on my camera. What a great birthday it was! Thanks everyone. :)
8/26/10
Happy Birthday... again.
Posted by Megan at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
owhhh what a great birthday! And great gifts! I've never ate at this favorite restuarant of yours...we might have to try it out. Happy late birthday!
I'm sending your present tomorrow!! I hope you like it! I had no idea what to get you. Love ya lots and miss ya more. hehe
Post a Comment