Summer Adventure #5
Olivia and Andrew are taking swimming lessons in Roosevelt this summer. I was excited to do swimming lessons there considering I took lessons at the Roosevelt pool every summer when I was a kid and had lots of good memories. The teacher for the mom and me class has been working there for years and was one of the teachers when I was younger.Olivia did so good this day. She jumped to me over and over again.
Here is a picture of her gliding to me. The man holding her is our teacher. Olivia is scared to death of him because he poured water on her but I like him a lot.
Olivia just about to go under the water. The smile came off her face pretty quick after that but at least she didn't cough and choke.

Here are some pictures of Andrew with his teacher. He loves swimming lessons but has yet to get the top of his head wet.
Another pic of me and Livy chasing a ball. She did really well knowing that my mom, Christy, and Emily were all watching her that day.


Here is a picture of Andrew swimming with his arms. Swimming lessons has been so much fun. My cousin Cassidy is also in lessons so we get to ride out every day with my aunt Christy and eat lunch. My kids have loved it. Hopefully by the end of this week, Andrew will finally put his head in! Otherwise I may have to dunk him. :)

Here is one final picture of Olivia telling me off for dunking her.


2 comments:
Your summer has been so full! I love seeing all the stuff you're doing. It makes me miss Home. :)
Oh that looks so fun! I want to do a mom and me next year with Afton! Andrew looks like he has a lot of fun there.
Post a Comment