Summer Adventure #6
Call me crazy but I decided to do a friend birthday party for Andrew this year. I thought we would have a hard time finding people to come since we are only here for the summer but I was pleasantly surprised to have 6 kids show up. All the kids had so much fun. His cousin told me it was "the best birthday party ever. Last year was a rip-off with only a pinata!" Haha.

Here is a picture of all the kids. Little Brynlee on the second row didn't like getting a group picture so much. :) Neither did Olivia apparently.


The kids went on a treasure hunt to find the "Energon cube." The whole party was a Transformers theme. Inside the cube were favors with play-doh, candy, transformer fruit snacks, dinosaurs for the boys, and bracelets for the girls.

Here they are crowding around the "Energon" cube to see what's inside.


We also played Transformers bowling. Notice all the pins have a different transformer character taped to it. The kids absolutely loved that game.

After the games, we opened presents. All the kids were so excited to see what he got. I could barely get a picture because they had to be right in front standing up.

We sang Happy Birthday and munched on brownies for dessert.


Here are some cute pictures of Olivia. The first one she is pouting because her red balloon just popped. So sad. The second, we put her Elmo in the cube and she pretended that was her present. She cracks me up.

I am so happy I decided to throw a kid party for Andrew this year, even though it was a lot of work. I just wish we could have included our Logan friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment