8/7/10

Park Family Reunion

Summer Adventure #4


This year the Park family reunion was at Warm Springs in Hannah. We had a ton of fun and even got our own little cabin to stay in.

Andrew loved this four-wheeler. I confess that I absolutely hated that thing. Not only did it wake me up at horrible hours, but Olivia tried to run herself over with it. Not a good toy!

Olivia carted her doll around in the front of this push cart for most of the weekend.

There were tons of fun outdoor games that Andrew loved.

Awww! Haha. Mostly I just love this picture of the mountains and pond. Sorry for the PDA. :)

Here is the corner of our cute little cabin in front of the mountains.


We had a fun little family weekend. There was fishing, biking, and paddle boats to play in. I was just thankful it was a short drive from Duchesne.

1 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

That looks so fun. It looks really pretty where you were too.