Yes I know I already blogged about Andrew's birthday but we actually had two parties. One for friends and one for family later that night. Andrew has been asking for a Transformers cake for months now and he finally got his wish. I was so happy that he loved it so much and even wanted to eat it before presents!

We started off the party with a delicious barbecue. Here is a pic of most of my family. Ben's family came a little later so I missed getting a picture of them.
Andrew could hardly contain his excitement to blow out candles!
I slaved over that cake until midnight the night before. Thank heavens he loved it!
Olivia was so excited about this fishing pole for some reason. She kept saying, "Wow!" and carried it around. We asked Andrew if Olivia could use it and he said, "No, it's very very new."
Here he is admiring his color-changing car. Thanks to everyone that came and helped me with his parties and also for the gifts. He got completely spoiled this year and absolutely loved it. Happy Birthday to my "baby" or in Andrew's words, "No not a baby, a boy!" It's still hard to believe he is now 4 years old. I think I will go cry myself to sleep now. :) jk. kinda.
8/7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE that cake. I want to make one for Afton's birthday but I'm a little scared. Happy Birthday Andrew!
I have never seen a little boy get so excited for a cake!! It was very cute. I can't believe he is already 4.
Post a Comment