Ben's parents came out for a visit last weekend. On Saturday, we got pizza and headed to a park for lunch. I started a photography class last week and so I experimented on Grant and Sarah with my new found camera skills. :) Later that night, we headed to one of my favorite restaurants for dessert. They make flaming bananas foster right at your table. It was delicious... Don't mind the blurry pics. This restaurant has extremely low lighting... great for dinner, not so great for pictures.Grant teasing Olivia.
After taking a couple of teenager's photos I decided little kids are a lot easier! They may squirm but a simple peek-a-boo gets a pretty genuine smile. Not so with Grant and Sarah! They didn't think my antics were quite as amusing. :) I had to take Ben's dad along for the ride to elicit real smiles.
I feel like a small whale in this picture but whatever. :)
Andrew wanted to sit right here where all the waiters walk past so he could talk to them. It was pretty cute. He smiled really big at one waiter and then yelled to me, "Mom! I made him smile!"
Yum!
10/12/10
Fun fall weekend
Posted by Megan at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
A small whale?? Megan, Megan, Megan. I think you look great! (But I totally get the "feeling" part of it.) Family visits are the BEST!
Post a Comment