10/23/10

Halloween Party

I already blogged about this party on my crafty blog but alas, it has to be documented on here too :) My neighbor and I threw a Halloween party for our kids and some of their friends last week.

They painted pumpkins...

Played pin the face on the pumpkin...

Ate yummy snacks...

Bobbed for apples...

Posed for my camera... Don't they all look so cute lined up like that?

Some of the guests slept...

We also decorated sugar cookies. All the kids seemed to have a blast. I would like to make fun parties like this a tradition for Halloween. We'll see how I fair next year with THREE kids!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like so much fun and the kids costumes are so cute. I can't wait to see you.

Sarah said...

You're so creative. What a fun idea. I need to start doing fun things like that - maybe then I'd like halloween better. at least miles didn't run away when I pulled out his costume today. Maybe he'll be a monkey after all?

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Fun! We decorat haloween sugar cookies every year. It is a fun tradition...and a good excuse to eat lots of frosting:)