Can you tell the difference?
Because their own father can't! Yesterday Ben and I were watching home videos and I put in one from when Olivia was a baby. I said, "Doesn't that look like Amelia?" He looked at me strange and said, "Well, yeah." He thought I was showing him videos I took of Amelia!
2/23/11
Look-Alikes
Posted by Megan at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh my gosh they could be identical twins... If it weren't for the two years age difference :)
The top one is Olivia right. I can see a difference, but they do look a lot alike. They're both beautiful.
wow, i can't tell the difference. But i've also never met Amelia :) They're both cute though, thats for sure :)
My guess is the top one is Olivia, but WOW! I can;t believe how much they look alike!
Post a Comment