2/12/11

"Saturday is a special day"

I am sooo ready for it to be Spring! I can't handle much more of this cold weather and being stuck in the house with three kids. Thankfully, it has been quite warm the past two days in Logan. We decided to go for a little stroll around the block yesterday and it was so nice to get out!

Me and my new best friends... Millie & Moby Wrap. :) I LOVE my moby wrap! I seriously use it every day. I wish I had it for my other two kids. It trumps all other baby carriers hands down.

Livy being cute.
No snow on the ground! This is a GOOD thing!

Livy just had to bring her baby too.

We stopped to play at the park for a few minutes.

This picture of Andrew cracks me up. Despite the number of times I have tried to cure his habit of pointing using the middle finger, he still does it. :)

After we got home from our little walk, the kids ALL went down for a nap and I went to JoAnn's to get some fabric for a baby quilt for Amelia. I was thrilled to get all the materials (batting and thread included), for 20$! I got home and Ben volunteered to make dinner. What a great day! Nice weather, family time, naps for all my kids, free time for me, good deals and dinner made by Ben... what else could I ask for?

1 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I LOVE the moby wrap!I would not survive without it.