Well for those that don't already know... this is our home for the summer. Good Ol' Duchesne. I've been off the radar the past couple weeks because of moving and school and kids, etc. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Liv's favorite "flower"
Millie is as cute as could be. She always smiles with her eyes, I love it!
Andrew watering the lawn... err sidewalk. My grandparents have a GIGANTIC yard and NO sprinkler system, the horror! It's seriously a part time job trying to keep it from dying.
Gotta love the boots.
Ben's little brother's graduation. Can you tell they are brothers?
My kids love being in Duchesne but we all miss our friends in Logan.
6/10/11
Summer
Posted by Megan at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow I didn't know you moved for the summer again! Too bad we aren't there to "take care of your lawn" this time. Cause we did awesome last time ;)
No wonder I haven't seen you lately! Once again you snuck away without me knowing! Sorry I'm exceptionally unobservant. Have a fun summer!
I feel sorry for you having to water that lawn. It's a good thing your kids have rain boots to do it in! (That's all my kids wear rain or shine!) :)
Post a Comment