I am really not doing so hot on blog updates lately. This post was originally started a long time ago but I am just getting around to actually posting it now, July 5th! Ben and I have been super busy with kids, work, school, job searching in Logan, family, housekeeping, etc. So I will be playing catchup for the next several days because I have a TON of pictures to share. First off, we planted a garden here in Duchesne. It's doing pretty good. We have strawberries (we didn't plant those though), corn, squash, tomatoes, and peppers. My grandpa used to let me ride on this for him when he made rows so I made Andrew and Ben try it out.
6/10/11
Gardening
Posted by Megan at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the new pics especially the one of you and Ben standing in the garden.
I'm jealous. I want a garden so bad. I tried to do a container garden on our deck, but its not doing so hot. Love the pictures of your kids helping in the garden. So cute. Good luck with the job hunt!
Post a Comment