7/5/11

Homecoming

Ben's brother Sean came home from his mission last month! It is so nice to have him back. The weekend he came home happened to be the same weekend as a family reunion and Ben's other brother's Eagle court of honor. So get ready for a ton of pictures.

Meeting Amelia for the first time.

The cake I made to welcome him home. It looked so pretty so I had to take a picture.

He got put right to work at the service project for his grandma.

He also played around with Livy for a great portion of the time. Livy loves all her uncles, even though they tease her constantly.

All of the people that were there to help paint the trim on Ben's grandma's house.

After the service project, everyone met for lunch and played ultimate frisbee.

Ben and Grant can get pretty aggressive. I was happy to stand back and take pictures.

I love this picture because it looks like they are all doing some kind of dance.

The next evening was Grant's Eagle court of honor. I took a million picture but this is my favorite. :)

All the family back together again!

0 comments: