7/5/11

Date Night Drive

Ben and I took the scenic route back from our date in Roosevelt awhile ago. It happened to be the same night of a rainstorm and a beautiful sunset. I took at least 50 pictures but here are my favorites.



The clouds were totally flat on bottom.

This is Ben's dream land. He would love to be a farmer.






These clouds looked like strands of hair. It was a truly unique storm, I'm glad I happened to have my camera with me!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! You really need to enter some of them in the fair.

Aimee said...

I love the picture of the farm, so charming. I miss you.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

You take such amazing pictures. Maybe next time I'll have you do our family pictures :)

Megan said...

I miss you too Aimee! and Chelsea I would love taking pictures for you guys!!

Julie said...

Such gorgeous pics Megan!!! Thanks for sharing! You are awesome!!!!