Our 4th of July was a lot of fun. We started the morning off by going to the town breakfast. My family has always traveled out to help with the cooking and the fireworks for the town. It just wasn't the same without my grandparents this year but it still turned out great.Ben was tired after doing "egg duty" for the breakfast.
My cousins selling fireworks.
Christy and Mel taking a breather after the breakfast was over.
Lindsey cleaning the grills.
Playing at the park.
Andrew bummed money off my mom to buy himself some fireworks.
This was after the breakfast in the front yard. Livy found this planter and put it on her head. We went up to the lake after the breakfast but I didn't get any pictures. :(
Up on the hill before fireworks started. It rained and rained almost the whole show.
I love the view of the town from up there. I also managed to catch a firework in the right hand corner.
On Sunday, we went to Upperstillwater where I took Christy's family pictures and toured the dam. It's kind of creepy walking into the dam where all the water is rushing over so loud!Cute picture of my sister.
My mom was happy to stay behind and watch the baby in the van. It was a great weekend. I even managed to survive all the family staying with us! I admit that after they left, it was pretty lonely around here.
7/13/11
4th of July
Posted by Megan at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment