I'm basically obsessed with my little Millie.She tried applesauce for the first time the other day. I think she liked it.
I have learned I have to strap her into her seat belt every time I put her in carseats or strollers because she wiggles her way out fast!
Still loving the Moby Wrap, although she's getting heavy.
All decked out for 4th of July.
She rolls over all the time and moves herself around in circles.
One thing I could do without are these lovely blowouts... But aside from that, I can't get enough her. She is such a dream of a baby. Not to brag, but she sleeps through the night, hardly ever cries, eats well. She loves people and smiles all the time. She likes to be held and sometimes fusses when I put her down but for the most part, she's an angel. Hallelujah!
7/5/11
Millie
Posted by Megan at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You have such a gorgeous family...seriously you should have 12 kids because you are such a great mom!
I always love it when you add new pics to your blog.
Thanks Julie! You are so sweet. I am not sure I would be so good with 12 kids though!! :)
Post a Comment