11/19/11

Happy Halloween!

We had a crazy Halloween this year. Ben got a new full-time job and is also going to grad school part time so we see him very little on weekdays. I have never had to get the kids all ready for Halloween myself and it is quite the undertaking! I was feeling like a Halloween Scrouge until Ben walked in the door and surprised us all. He took his lunch break early to go trick-or-treating with us. Hallelujah! The kids had so much fun and got tons of candy.

 Liv, my cute grape...

 Andrew the mummy... thank heavens for my gracious neighbor that let us borrow this costume!

 Millie, my little pumpkin.

 Can you see Olivia in there?

 


Andrew giving me his best mummy face. :)


3 comments:

Morley Fam said...

Ha! I love the grape costume! So creative!Where did you guys come up with that?! Love it:)That's awesome Ben could come help you! Those are great costumes!

Jamie said...

I love the new pics. Thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa Hathaway said...

That grape costume is officially my favorite costume ever! Awesome.