Andrew started T-ball a few weeks ago and so we've been playing a ton of baseball as a family lately. These pictures aren't in order, but here are a bunch from our many afternoons and games.
Andrew lining up with his team.
He was excited...
Andrew started T-ball a few weeks ago and so we've been playing a ton of baseball as a family lately. These pictures aren't in order, but here are a bunch from our many afternoons and games.
Posted by Megan at 6:49 PM
3 comments:
Watching Andrew play was awesome! He did such a good job. Loved playing some ball with you guys while we were visiting. Love you guys.
so cute! I love to watch kids play teeball. I can't wait till my kids can play. Millie is the cutest thing
I am so glad I was able to come watch Andrew play ball. That was really a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment