7/19/12

Nursery

Millie finally went to her nursery last week! Makes me want to cry thinking about how big she is already, but Ben was thrilled as could be to drop her off and head to Sunday school alone. I'm in Sunbeams so he has had to handle her by himself for the past year.



Millie loved nursery, which came as no surprise. She has no fear. She is finally starting to talk more and can say, "Please" "Andrew" "Bye" "Hi" "No No" "More" "String cheese" "Yay" "Stinky" "Nose" "Nana" "Uh-oh" "Drink" "Shoes" "Dirty" "Baby" and momma and daddy. She folds her arms for prayer. She cries and yells "more" when I try to get her out of her high chair. She eats almost as much as I do and she wears the same size clothes Livy wore last year! She loves to play outside. She bites me and then laughs hysterically. She is so much fun. I love this age.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awe I didn't realize she is 18 months!! I guess I hadn't thought about it. These pics are adorable.

Lisa Hathaway said...

She's such a cutie! Can't believe she's already 18 months ...