8/14/12

Park Family Reunion

I don't know how I get so behind on blogging. I blame summer and all the crazy happenings... it's just too hard to keep up. My family had a reunion a few weeks ago near Heber at River's Edge Campground. It was such a cute little place for a family gathering. On Saturday, we went up the road to Jordanelle and played in the water.

My cousin Cassidy and Liv. Cassidy is one of Liv's favorite friends.


Andrew and his cousin, second or third or who knows... They're the same age so they became fast friends.

Grandpa trying to sneak in a nap.

Proof that I exist!

Andrew and another cousin in the boat.

The teenage boys holding on for dear life.

My kids were constantly trying to take over someone's phone or Ipod.

Susie and Jen.
Millie and Mel headed to the auction. This auction just wasn't the same without my great grandma. One of her blankets sold for 700 dollars though!

0 comments: