Andrew turned SIX! I let him have a friend party this year and he wanted a Star Wars theme.
These were the favor bags... stickers, thermal detonators (cherry heads), star wars fruit snacks, and Leia's buns. :)
The food consisted of Galactic pizza, Yoda Sodas, and Death Star Watermelon. This is what Ben was up all night carving. It looked pretty cool even if the kids had no idea what it was supposed to be.
Easiest birthday cake on the planet!!
The first activity we had was Jedi training. The kids were supposed to bring their light sabers and try to keep their balloon from dropping to the ground.
They were then awarded with their official Jedi robes... which were a piece of felt with a hole cut out and rope tied around, yeah I told you I was going for simple! It looked like I spent a ton of time on them but really it took me about 30 minutes and cost 10$.
All the cute little Jedis.
Present opening time. Andrew got lots of neat toys.
The second activity was the game "Save Princess Leia." They were instructed to pop all the balloons until they found the little piece of paper with Leia on it. The winner got a pack of Thermal Detonators.
The final game was "Pass the Thermal Detonator." They threw water balloons back and forth until it broke. Thankfully none of the kids cried.
We then blew out candles and ate lunch. Andrew insisted his cupcake have no frosting... takes after his mother.
The kids played around until the man of the hour appeared...
DARTH VADER!!
Happy Birthday Andrew!





















2 comments:
wow! I think I need to have you come do my kids' parties! That looks like so much fun. You are so creative. Happy Birthday to Andrew.
Oh my gosh, that's an awesome birthday party. I might have to steal your ideas some day. Super creative and cute!
Post a Comment