8/15/12

Aquarium

A few weeks ago, I saw WICKED with my family in Salt Lake. It was AWESOME! Unfortunately I have no pictures from that. It is definitely a must see if you love theater though. It's probably the best show I have ever seen. The next day we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy with my mom and sister. The kids loved that. These pictures are from that excursion...

This was Andrew's face as he beheld....

This massive snake!! It was insanely huge. I posted this picture just for my sister, she was a big fan of this snake. ;)



Some of these fish were bigger than Andrew!





This was a sick nasty tree spider, the biggest thing I've ever seen. Uhh it makes me shiver just thinking about it. Sooo gross!!!

I love this picture of Liv gazing at the fish. She was so grouchy the entire time, but she actually looks serene here.
More proof that I exist, can you see me?? or my nose anyway?

1 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Yes that snake was DEFINATLY my favorite part! JERK! I get the shakes every time I think about that ugly thing!

My favorite part was watching the kids get so excited over the frogs, sharks and sting-ray!!! It was a lot of fun. Glad I got to go, even if I was grouchy! ;)