We went to Idaho Falls a couple weekends ago to visit my grandparents one last time before they get released from their mission. The first thing we did there was head to the farm to "glean" potatoes and pick corn. The kids loved that!
After that, we went to Bear World. Here are some pictures from that...
The bears just carelessly wandered around our car. This one is a grizzly bear, the rest were black bears.
We got lucky to be stuck behind the tour vehicle that fed the bears. It was so funny to see the bears climb all over the truck to get food or sit back waving their paws.
The petting zoo had deer, pigs, and chickens.
Millie tried to lean down to get a closer look. Notice how there is animal poop inches from where she wanted to lay her head down. Don't worry, I saved her.
My grandparents had a hard time figuring out my camera for this shot... as such, we didn't have time to pretend like we like each other and the bear is cut off. :) Basically grizzly bears are a lot bigger than humans.
This bear was licking the girl trying to feed it a bottle.
Ice cream time!
We talked Livy into riding some of the scarier rides. She even smiled.
The next day we went to church and to the temple to feed the ducks. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that though. I'm going to miss visiting my grandparents in Idaho Falls. It's so pretty there and the kids always have tons of fun.


































1 comments:
And I officially miss you you! Okay I have missed you since we left the summer of '11, but, well, you know, I miss you still. And now you know that I watch way too much Lalaloopsy for my age, not by choice.
Post a Comment