1/12/13

Christmas @ The Maretts

We spent Christmas in Duchesne again this year. We got to go out earlier than usual and spent an entire week there. I was excited because we got to help out with Sub 4 Santa, something I haven't been there for in years. Andrew was pretty thrilled to help also...




A couple days before Christmas, we went to the Farnsworth Christmas party. All the kids dressed up for the nativity. As soon as Andrew saw a microphone, he immediately ran to get a turn to tell a joke...

Andrew: Knock, knock
Who's there?
Andrew: Cows say...
Cows say who?
Andrew: No! Cows say moo!
It was a hit. :)

PS- check out Millie standing by Andrew. She dressed herself as an angel.


On Christmas Eve, Ben's sister Sunny married her boyfriend Zach. That was exciting.

Later that day we ate dinner, played games, wrote letters to Santa, and read stories.






Ben and I had to wake our kids up for Christmas this year at 5am! We couldn't handle the suspense any longer and Ben's brother Sean and his wife came over early before he headed to work so we didn't want to miss them.





I was truly more excited for the kid's toys than I was for my own gifts. I had a hard time letting Andrew build his Lego set by himself. :)

He did let me build him these cool glasses made out of Zoobs though.

Olivia was thrilled over her Legos and boots from Ben and I.

Millie loved her Jack in the box from Nana and Grandpa.


After presents with Ben's family, we headed up town to open gifts with my family. Later on we went back to Marett's and decorated gingerbread houses.


Millie's creation.


0 comments: