1/28/13

Happy Birthday Millie!

 My baby had a birthday! And I didn't even burst into tears once. :) It's crazy to think she is now two. Here are some of her most recent achievements:
     *She HAS to dress herself. Usually her clothes are inside out, backwards, or both but it's all good.
     *She can say just about anything, but some of my favorites are: "Aw, no fair!" and "Chubby, chubby, chubby" as she squeezes someone's cheeks.
     *She asks me everyday, "Watch movie, Worax?" In the movie, there is a part where a bear is found eating butter in the fridge. At this part, she yells every single time, "Ewww, butter!"
     *She now sleeps in a toddler bed.
     *She weighs 34 lbs! She loves to eat, obviously.
     *Her favorite color is "yewwow" or rather it's the name for every color.
     *She loves to pretend to be a dog and crawls around barking.
     *Before she goes to sleep at night, she says, "Sing Jesus." Which means I have to sing either "Away in a manger" or "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam"


 Here are a few shots from her big day...



The kids made her this crown...

She kept hugging her cake and wouldn't get off the table until we sang to her.

Opening presents! Cute clothes, shoes, toys, and a new stroller.



The highlight of the night... High heel play shoes.

Here she is on the morning of her birthday with Andrew and her special balloon.

And here are a bunch of pictures to show all the many sides of Millie...





Happy Birthday Millie!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the pics. She is such a funny little girl. I am so glad I was able to be there with her on her birthday!!