3/5/13

February Update

This blog has been pretty neglected lately. Unfortunately, we rarely do anything in February except try to stay warm. So I haven't had anything to say. But I figured an update was in order and some pictures from last month.

We got hammered by snow! The kids loved it for about a day and now they're ready for spring. 




Ben had a birthday at the end of January that I didn't document. I made him a coconut cake which was sooo yummy and the kids gave him their toys to play with.

 

Millie is definitely in the terrible twos stage. She gets into everything and lately has started to try changing her own diapers. I am sure you can imagine how that turns out.  Here is a picture of her in the hallway sleeping naked. She undressed herself and made a bed in the hallway.



Liv is loving preschool. She goes three times a week and on the days she doesn't go, she asks me how long until she can go back. She recently cut her own hair also. That was super. She is learning to write her numbers and letters and can't wait to start Kindergarten.


Andrew is loving school. I hate to brag but he's super smart and does most of his homework on his own. He can sound out just about anything and is getting really good at math and reading. Also- his permanent teeth are all growing in, can you tell? :) He's already lost 7 teeth.


I can sum up Ben's life in one word: SCHOOL! 

I have been going to school this semester also and really love my history class. I've been volunteering at the family resource center for the past month doing Ready, Set, School for another class. It has been lots of fun. I also have been doing family history work and found lots of my long lost family on my dad's side.

There's the update of our family so far. Hopefully as it warms up, we will have more adventures to blog about.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It was fun to read your new post. Very cute pics!!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

W miss you guys so much! I hope school is going ok for you...I'm already counting down the days till the end of the semester. Hooray for spring break, I hope you get to relax!