7/13/13

Camping

Ben's family had a reunion two weeks ago at the Iron Mine Campground near Tabiona. We had so much fun! It was great camping with a group of people to help with food and cleaning and watching kids. Last time we went camping, it was a huge undertaking for just Ben and I. The kids had the time of their lives running wild, catching bugs, and fishing. Here are a few pics of us fishing... the best part was that I caught the biggest fish with Andrew's little kid pole! I was jumping up and down with excitement.





Poor Millie was bending down getting rocks and tipped right into the river. Needless to say, she was not happy.

Dad of the year award goes to Ben, who spent hours pulling Andrew's line out of the places he got it stuck and carried him to all the hot spots!



It was soooo hot and we were all getting super ornery... or maybe just me. So we all went to the river and jumped in. It was the perfect temperature and the perfect little swimming hole.





Andrew got into several water fights. Here he is hiding behind a bush ready to pounce on the next unsuspecting victim.




Millie had fun eating... and eating... and eating.


Andrew tried to start a water fight with me so I carried him to the faucet and put his head under it. :) You don't mess with me.

Potty training Millie has been so much fun, especially while camping.








Fun times.

0 comments: