It's been awhile since I posted on here. September to be exact. October was a crazy month and we didn't get a chance to do most of the things I wanted to do. I pulled it together to celebrate on Halloween though. For lunch, I made the girls mummy dogs, boo-nanas, and yogurt with Halloween sprinkles. They loved it.
That night we got their costumes together and went trick or treating in the freezing cold! Andrew was a ninja and he took his job very seriously with tons of amazing ninja tricks to entertain us all. I love how you can see his nose and lips in the lower picture. He is dead serious about his ninja poses!
Olivia always wants to be the most interesting things for Halloween. This year, she chose to be a raccoon. I threw her costume together that afternoon. Not too bad for last minute planning.
Millie was a fairy princess this year. She was beyond thrilled over it and kept laughing in delight as I put her costume and makeup on.
Pictures of the kids going door-to-door. It looks warm, but it was sooo cold! We were outside for less than an hour.
After trick-or-treating, we went to a friend's house for dinner and games. Millie was excited to hand out candy and kept hitting the door and yelling, "Come on Halloween! Come on costumes!" She wanted more people to come to the door and get candy from her. That was our low-key Halloween for 2013.














1 comments:
I can see that Andrew was quite the serious Ninja. LOL I love all their costumes. They look so cute.
Post a Comment