Ben sure knows when to take the picture... like when I'm scowling.
I got to play with Sunny's baby while we were there. I just love her chubby little cheeks.
Andrew and Olivia got lots of quality Sean, Breanna, and their dog time. :) My kids are dying to have a dog.
Ben and his parent's dog are enemies. I don't know how I got this picture.
Family pictures with the Maretts and my mom and sister.
We went to visit Oma and Opa Thanksgiving morning. Andrew and Ben got to ride the crazy jeep thing... not sure it's actual name.
Andrew got to spend one night with my cousin Peyton at Oma's house. He was thrilled to have his first sleepover with a friend!

















3 comments:
Fun post. The pictures of Milly and Sunny's baby are so cute.
I love our family picture!!! It was a good holiday. Looks like you had a ton of fun at the Maretts! :)
You are not scowling in that picture. Looks like you had fun! I feel like I have not seen you in FOREVER. We need you to take family pictures for us sometime. I haven't told Rob that yet, but I really do want you to take some pictures of us sometime ... :)
Post a Comment