12/31/13

Pre-Christmas Festivities

 December is a busy month around here and this year was no different. I made a list of everything I wanted to do and then put each thing on a different day on the calendar until it was completely filled. Needless to say, we did too much. Next year, I need to cool it a little. We went to the Tabernacle and listened to the bell choir, which was awesome! We also went to The Christmas Carol play put on by Four Seasons Theater company. It was Andrew and Liv's first play and they loved it. We had movie nights, game nights, delivered treats. I didn't get pictures of everything we did, but here are a few more highlights... 

Ward Party 2013, they had a cute photo booth this year.



Olivia's Kindergarten concert... so cute. Andrew was the proud brother, stepping over everyone to get pictures closer up.



Visits to Santa at the mall.



This year's movie party was The Grinch! My neighbor Melanie and I made a dinner with who-pudding, grinch kabobs, who-hash, and rare roast beast. We played pin the heart on the grinch, musical chairs, and watched the movie while sipping on grinch punch. The kids had so much fun. I like this Christmas movie tradition.








The day after the Grinch party, we headed to Duchesne to stay with my grandparents. On Christmas Eve, the kids and I made our gingerbread house. I decided to stop being a control freak and let them decorate most of it themselves. Yay for me! It turned out super cute.



Liv working on a Christmas gift for me with Auntie Mel. 

0 comments: