My baby turned 3 years old on Monday! It's quite sad for me. I miss that baby stage. She had the cutest little baby face. I wish I could kiss those cheeks again, but alas... now her cheeks are usually caked in food and she runs from me when I try to kiss her too much.
My mom and sister came out to help us celebrate. I kept asking Millie what kind of cake she wanted and she was so indecisive... typical three year old right? She liked a picture of some cherry cupcakes I pinned on pinterest so I decided to just run with that idea. It was simple and cute.
Ben buys our girls flowers each year for their birthday. Olivia gets roses and Millie will get daisies. Millie was so excited. She said thank you daddy and gave him a big hug.
Lindsey, Tyler, and Cooper came over and we opened presents. She got lots of fun stuff. A plasmacar, magformers, clothes, princess bed sheets, a princess dress, and some new shoes.
We then had cake and ice cream. I started a new tradition last year and bought this silly hat for all my kids to wear on their birthdays. The cupcakes were delicious and we had cherry 7-up floats and red vine straws to go with it.
After cupcakes we went to lunch with my mom and sister at Pier 49.
We then headed to the Family Fun Center to play in the soft play. All the kids had a blast! Don't let Millie's face in this picture fool you. She did not want to pose for my camera.
This lucky girl won the jackpot on one of the games, it was over 1600 tickets! She kept saying, "I can't believe I won!" We couldn't believe it either.
Millie had such a fun birthday. She told me as we left the fun center, "Can we have the same birthday next year? With cherry cupcakes?" It doesn't take much to please her! It was a great day. I'm so happy we have Millie in the family. She is so quirky and full of life. There's never a dull moment with her in the house.










2 comments:
Aw! Happy birthday! Your kids are so cute. :) I miss your face.
Best birthday party!! Let's definitely do it again next year. :)
Post a Comment