4/16/14

Random Pictures

Here are a bunch of random pictures from my phone and camera that were taken in January and February. Mostly for me to remember, but I am blogging about them as well. :)

Storytelling night at Thomas Edison Charter School. They had the Harry Potter cast there, and Andrew helped with a magic trick.

Ben and Andrew have become helicopter obsessed. This is a favorite pastime around here.

Spying on the neighbors...

Andrew was so proud of this sweet castle he built one night.

Olivia won a 5$ coupon to the book fair at the storytelling night at Thomas Edison. She bought a magnet set that she could paint.


The kids and I goofing off.

First lemonade stand of the year... they made about 4$.



Millie's many outfits. This girl insists on dressing herself every day. Sometimes I cringe, but you gotta pick your battles!


2 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Millie's outfits kill me, but hey, it's her personality and we love her for it! LOL!

Jamie said...

She definately is a girl with stubborness.